Annual membership runs from January 1 to December 31. Dues are $15 and cover all immediate family members living at the same address. Members who are 80 years old or older are granted free membership.
- Entry to the KSBA spring, summer, and fall meetings.
- Subscription to the KSBA News Posts via email.
- Opportunity to sell honey or beeswax through the Honey Booth at the Kentucky State Fair.
- Representation by Kentucky’s oldest and largest beekeeping organization.
- Opportunity to be listed on the KSBA’s website as a supplier of honey bee related products.
For more benefits of being a member, please see the following flier: Why Join KSBA?.
To become a member, send the completed membership form with payment to:
Kentucky State Beekeepers Assoc.
C/o John Benham
1523 Colesbend Rd.
Smiths Grove, KY 42171
Make checks payable to KSBA.