In last month’s poll, I asked two questions.
- What are the 1-3 beekeeping books that every beginner should read?
- What are the 1-3 beekeeping books that every advanced beekeeper should have on their bookshelf?
Two people, both of whom have over 5 years of experience keeping bees, responded. Their answers are below. Thank you to the two beekeepers who responded.
Books every beginner should read:
- How to Keep Bees and Sell Honey, by:Walter T Kelley
- Langstroth’s Hive and the Honey Bee
- The Joys of Beekeeping by Richard Taylor
- Bee Master of Warrilow
- First Lessons in Beekeeping
Books every advanced beekeeper should have on his or her bookshelf:
- Honey Bee Democracy, by: Tom Seeley
- Dadant Hive and the Honey bee
- Fifty Years Among the Bees, by:C C Miller
- ABC and XYZ of Beekeeping
- Honey Farming, by: R.O.B. Manley
- Increase Essentials