The Kentucky State Beekeepers Association will meet Saturday, December 5 at the Livingston County Extension Office located at 803 US Hwy 60 East in Smithland, Ky.
- Dr. Tammy Horn Potter, Kentucky State Apiarist,
- Dr. Tom Webster, KSU Professor and bee expert,
- David Knopff, USDA, and
- Kent Williams, EAS certified Master Beekeeper.
Schedule (all times CST):
- 8:30 a.m.: Registration
- 9:15 a.m.: Opening remarks
- 11:30 a.m.: Lunch
- 1:00 p.m.: Afternoon sessions start
- 4:00 p.m.: Closing remarks and door prizes
There will also be an executive meeting Friday evening beginning at 7:00pm in the breakfast area of Patti’s Inn located at 1017 Dover Road, Grand Rivers, KY, just northeast of I24 off exit 31. We will be discussing KSBA business and accepting nominations for officers for 2016. We will be electing a new secretary, treasurer, and vice-president at the Saturday meeting.
The Smithland and Paducah area is very scenic and we welcome all to attend our final meeting of 2015 and help us welcome our President for 2016, Ray Tucker Jr. of Somerset, Ky.