By: Shannon Trimboli
The 2017 meeting of the Eastern Apicultural Society (EAS) will be July 31 – August 4 at the University of Deleware. Presenters include: Jennifer Berry, Michael Palmer, Tom Seeley, Marla Spivak, Jay Evans (USDA), Jim Tew,Tammy Horn, Bart Smith, Maryann Frazer, Kim Flottum, Vince Aloyo, For more information, visit their website at http://www.easternapiculture.org/conferences/eas-2017.html.
- How it works: http://www.easternapiculture.org/conferences/eas-2017/how-it-works.html
- Main Conference Schedule: http://www.easternapiculture.org/conferences/eas-2017/2017-main-conference.html
- Short Course Schedule: http://www.easternapiculture.org/conferences/eas-2017/2017-short-course.html
- Special Events: http://www.easternapiculture.org/conferences/eas-2017/2017-special-events.html
- Registration: http://www.easternapiculture.org/conferences/eas-2017/2017-registration.html