The 2014 Kentucky State Beekeepers Association Fall Meeting will be November 8th, 2014 at the Warren County. UK Coop Extension Office on Nashville Road in Bowling Green, KY. Directions Speakers and topics
- Registration starting at 8:00am (Central Time)
- 8:30-9:30: Apiarist’s report on Hive Count, Bee Truck Rollover, Honey Poundage?
- 10:00—12:00: Morning talks
- Mark O’Rourke, Bayer Seed Growth Technical Service. Managing Dust in Agricultural Planting systems
- Bobbie Jo Mayes, KY National Guard Agriculture Team Bee project in Afghanistan
- 12:00-1:30 p.m. lunch on your own
- 1:30-2:00: Bee Truck Rollovers, preparation, forthcoming KDA-sponsored workshops
- 2:00-2:30-Tom Webster, KSU
- 3:00-4:00 KSBA Board meeting and election of new officers
Nov. 7th – Friday evening KSBA Exe Committee Meeting, 7:00 p.m. Staybridge Suites, Bowling Green. Directions New items:
- Election of officers,
- Report from Honey Booth manager on 2014 sales and 2015 year (include storage information and Honey Princess in this)
- Report from EAS president 2014 final numbers?
- Spring Meeting information?